Building Surveying Experience
Kanchanie has over a decades experience in the construction industry in the areas of structural & civil design, construction & project management on projects ranging in size from housing to large commercial developments. She brings extensive international experience to Katnich Dodd having spent 4 years in Norway and over 7 years in China working in engineering and construction with multi-national entities.
Kanchanie is a quietly confident person who works to a high technical and professional level.
Since joining Katnich Dodd in 2002 and further qualifying as a building surveyor, Kanchanie has been expanding her expertise through involvement on a large range of commercial and residential projects. Her structural engineering experience has substantially enhanced Katnich Dodd’s depth of expertise in this area.
Academic & Professional Summary
- Master of Civil Engineering (Hons) — University of Technology, Trondheim, Norway
- Bachelor of Structural Engineering (Hons) — Shanghai Tong Ji University, China
- Post Graduate Certificate in Building & Planning — University of South Australia
- Certificate of Accreditation as Building Surveyor No 7002
- Member, Institute of Engineers, Australia
- Member, Australian Institute of Building Surveyors