Building Surveying Experience
Vic has nearly 20 years building surveying experience that spans across both private and local government sectors along with an extensive and varied background in the building industry. After joining Katnich Dodd in 1999, Vic rapidly developed into one of the States leading building surveyors and has been responsible for the certification of a large number of projects from residential developments through to large scale commercial, retail, industrial, aged care and institutional projects.
Becoming a partner at Katnich Dodd in 2007, Vic has further developed close and productive relationships throughout the development industry and has developed specialist skills within the aged care and access sectors. Of more recent times, Vic has played an important role in many of the States landmark building and infrastructure projects and is a valued member of many project teams.
His approachable and grounded style make him a sought after contact for many industry professionals and an asset to any consulting team.
Academic & Professional Summary
- Certificate of Registration as a Private Certifier No. 57
- Certificate of Accreditation as a Building Surveyor No. 5688
- Graduate Certificate in Building and Planning
- Associate Diploma in Architectural Drafting
- Associate Member, Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Graduate Certificate in Performance-Based Building & Fire Codes